Carol M. Brown, DO, PhD, FAARFM
- Medical Degree (DO) - 1976
- Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Doctor of Integrative Medicine
- Certified in Anti-Aging Medicine
- Fellowships in Integrative Brain Health, Integrative Cardiology
- Clinical professorships: Marquette University, UW Milwaukee, Carroll University in Wisconsin and Midwestern University in Downers Grove, Illinois.
Dr. Brown's clinical experience includes 20 years emergency medicine, where accuracy counts, and the operation of a successful family practice, where compassion counts. She is a diligent diagnostician and works in tandem with her patients to achieve their goals.
In 2003, she experienced an epiphany which changed her life, and the course of her practice. Since then, she has poured her life into the study and practice of science-based integrative medicine.
Her passion is difficult medical conditions and providing patients with help and hope. Her interventions are thoughtful, safe, effective and life enhancing; most are easy to achieve.
She believes true healing is possible through integrative practices.